Saturday, December 19, 2009

Zojirushi BB-HAC10

I need some help from you, I would be very glad if you would try out the following recipe in a Zojirushi BB-HAC10 breadmaker. I do not have a Zojirushi BB-HAC10, but I'm looking at it because of the good reviews. Now I would like to share some of my recipes with you that have a Zojirushi BB-HAC10 breadmaker, but I'm not quite sure of the amounts as in South Africa we are metric and I do not know the size of bread my recipes will make.

The Zojirushi BB-HAC10 is a top breadmaker and it bakes a 1 pound mini-loaf that is ideal is you want to have freshly baked bread on the breakfast table every morning. So, please have a look at this recipe and tell me how we can adjust it for a Zojirushi BB-HAC10. I think the three cups of flour may be too much.

OK, so here goes, let me know PLEASE!

Tasty Raisin And Nut Bread:

  • 1 ¼ Cups of water
  • 2 Tablespoon of butter
  • 3 Cups of white flour
  • 1 ½ tablespoons of dried skim milk
  • 2 Tablespoons of sugar
  • 1 ½ Tablespoons of salt
  • 1 ½ tablespoons of ground cinnamon
  • 2 ½ Tablespoons of dried quick acting yeast
  • ½ Cup of raisins
  • ¼ Cup of nuts (any kind you prefer)

For an extra special treat I sometimes add ½ cup of chopped glazed cherries as well. I do not know if the Zojirushi BB-HAC10 can take it.

So, try this out or at least adjust a Zojirushi BB-HAC10 recipe that is close to it and let me know what happened, pretty please!

No comments: