Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can The Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor Make Smoothies?

Is this your question, Can The Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor Make Smoothies? Well the answer is yes. The Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor is quite strong enough to make lovely tasty smoothies. As it is a 7 cup food processor you should not have a problem with the liquid spilling over. You, of course, have to be careful when you are pouring your smoothie when you made it with the Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor.

So, your question "Can The Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor Make Smoothies?" has been answered. Let's look at a tasty smoothie to try out your Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor on. It can handle everything else you throw it's way, look at how it handles a smoothie.

As the HOLIDAY SEASON is on us, let us go for a naughty alcoholic smoothie!

Banana Liqueur Hazelnut Smoothie

Ingredient:

  • 3 Medium bananas
  • 1 Tablespoon of honey (or to taste)
  • 1 Cup frozen chopped strawberries packed in tight (you can add extra strawberries if the smoothie's consistency is not to your liking)
  • ¼ Cup hazelnuts
  • 1 cup milk
  • ¼ Banana liqueur

Method:

Chop the banana roughly in place it in the food processor. Add all the other ingredients to your Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor and process until you get the required consistency.

Of, course you can substitute the banana liqueur with any other that will taste good in this mix, or you can omit it completely and add a little more honey for extra sweetness. And, of course, if you have a Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender you can use that to make your smoothie with.

Have a look at what other have to say about the Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor:

The food processor was very easy to use as well as easy to clean up! We feel like we made a great purchase.

I have used this food processor every day since I got it & it has been working perfectly! It is so useful & helps keep me staying healthy by enticing me to create my own unique dishes. It's also a good size for me; I had a smaller one and burnt out the motor on the first day using it when trying to blend nuts and dates, but this one can handle any task I give it.

As you can tell, I am a very happy customer, and would recommend this particular food processor to anyone looking for something of good quality. I think it is an excellent value for the price

I love this food processor! It works well, is easy to clean, and runs pretty quietly (certainly less noisy than my blender).

I love how simple it is to operate and clean up. I use it all the time and even with the clean up, the speed of the task makes it much more efficient than chopping most things by hand.

I would buy it again in a heartbeat!




To read more about The Cuisinart DLC5BC Food Processor or the Cuisinart CBT-700 Die-Cast 700-Watt Blender, go to:


You can also get more info on the site My Kitchen Online and go to:





No comments: